Are you looking for the Ice melt pellets In the USA? If then your are at the right place we are at ByConsumerReports.com we have reviewed the “Ice melt pellets” which you can consider in January 2022.
All these are the top 10 selling Ice melt pellets products available on Amazon in home and kitchen with some discount prices you can check it here:
10 Best Ice melt pellets Comparison Table
Top Ice melt pellets Reviews By Consumer Reports January 2022
Here is the top list of Ice melt pellets that you can consider in your purchase:
- Easy to dispense: easy to dispense formula is treated with an anti-caking agent to extend shelf-life and improve spreading
- Fast-acting: formula works immediately upon contact
- Prevents build-up: pre-treating surfaces with melt prevents ice and snow build-up
- Long-lasting formula: lasts up to 24 hours and melts in sub-zero temperatures own to -25º F
- Calcium chloride: calcium chloride Pellets contain 94% calcium chloride to quickly generate heat upon contact
- Our Ice Melt Pellets are Pure and Premium Tech-Grade Used for Fast and Effective Snow and Ice Removal
- POWERFUL: Effective in Temperatures as Low as –25ºF, This Product is Also Safe for Use on Sidewalks, Concrete, Driveways and Parking Lots!
- 100% PURE: Never Any Fillers, Produces a Powerful Exothermic Reaction
- GUARANTEED: Love It 100% or Your Money Back
- MADE IN USA: Plant Safe & Pet-Friendly
- FAST ACTING: calcium chloride snow and ice pellets are formulated with 94% calcium chloride to instantly melt snow and ice accumulations.
- POWERFUL: calcium chloride ice and snow melt, melts 4x FASTER than rock salt! These pellets generate exothermic heat allowing them to work in temperatures as low as -56°F.
- LONG-LASTING: unlike other ice melts on the market, Teton Distribution's snow and ice pellets prevent re-freezing. Spread it once and you're done!
- NO TRACKING OR RESIDUE: when used as directed, Teton's calcium chloride pellets will not track from your shoes onto your home’s floors. Once the snow and ice pellets melt, they vanish and leave no residue.
- MULTI-USE: use on parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, steps, loading platforms, railroad switches, sewers, patios, porches and more!
- Road runner
- 50lb Bag
- Sold as each
- Country of origin: United States
- MELTS DOWN TO -25°F: MELT professional strength calcium chloride pellets effectively melt ice and snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25°F
- Instant heat: melt calcium chloride pellets contain 94% pure calcium chloride to quickly generate heat upon and penetrate snow and Ice up to 3 times faster than conventional ice melt
- Long lasting: formulated to last up to 24 hours, melt calcium chloride pellets go to work immediately upon contact with snow and Ice and stay on the surface area longer for added protection and better control of the freeze/thaw cycle
- Fast acting: melt professional strength calcium chloride pellets go to work immediately upon contact with snow and Ice to accelerate the deicing and melting process. Pre-treating surfaces with melt will also prevent ice and snow from accumulating
- Professional strength: Contains 94% pure CaCl2 pellets
- MELTS SNOW & ICE 4X FASTER: Calcium Chloride works 4X faster than rock salt by generating exothermic heat that instantly melts even the thickest snow & ice with maximum safety and little effort.
- FOR TEMPERATURES AS LOW AS - 40 DEGREES: Snow & ice melt pellets work in temperatures as low as - 40 degrees Fahrenheit, lowering the re-freezing temperature and preventing cracks & potholes in parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, walkways, porches, patios & more!
- SAFER FOR PLANTS & PAVEMENT: Green Gobbler's Calcium Chloride Ice Melt is safer for plants & pavement and less likely to harm grasses, bushes, trees, or decorative landscapes than rock salt when used as directed.
- PERFECT WITH SPREADER EQUIPMENT - Thanks to its round pellet design, this product is perfect to use with rotary spreaders and is ideal for covering larger areas and to spread the ice pellets even faster and with less effort.
- 30 DAY HASSLE FREE RETURN POLICY – We value our customers and we stand behind ALL of our products 100% with no questions asked! If you are not pleased simply contact us with your order number and we will reimburse you in FULL!
- Snow And Ice Melter.-Calcium Chloride Pellets.-Fast-Acting Moisture-Attracting Formula.-Exothermic.-Effective Down To -25 F.-Odorless
- Calcium Chloride Pellets Attract Moisture From The Air, Ensuring Fast-Acting Performance
- Peladow Calcium Chloride Pellets Snow & Ice Melter, 50 Lbs
- Country Of Origin: United States
- MELTS SNOW AND ICE IN FRIGID TEMPERATURES (as low as -10°F): Pet Safe will generate exothermic heat over a short period of time. In a test, our product melted twice as much ice as rock salt in 21°F!
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FORMULA HARVESTED FROM THE DEAD SEA. Magnesium chloride ice melt has a notoriously low toxicity level making it less toxic than calcium, potassium or sodium chloride.
- SAFER FOR PETS AND THE ENVIRONMENT. Pet Safe is highly unlikely to burn or irritate the skin or pets paws. Pet Safe won't harm plants or cause spalling on driveways and concrete that's been properly set and cured.
- PERFECT FOR SPREADERS. Because of its small, round pellet shape, Pet Safe can be used in various ice melt spreaders.
- 30 DAY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We value our customers and we stand behind ALL of our products 100% with no questions asked! If you are not pleased simply call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse you in FULL!
- All natural, harvested from the Dead Sea. Contains Magnesium Chloride (effective to -13°F) which is not harmful to humans, animals, or plants. Plus, it causes 26-63 times less spalling on concrete and is similarly less corrosive to metals than alternatives. With significantly lower chloride levels, it's also a more environmentally friendly choice!
- Round pellets don't contain any sharp or jagged edges that could cut precious paws; are ideally shaped to 'bore' into ice and maximize melting speed; and spread easily in a rotary spreader. Non-exothermic reaction, won't burn or irritate skin or paws.
- A little goes a long way. Depending on the amount of ice and snow, coverage is approximately 2500 sq ft per container, or 6-7 applications for an average double driveway (up to 20 applications for an average residential walkway).
- Directions for use: Spread pellets evenly over desired area. Pellets can be applied with a rotary spreader. Best if applied before large accumulations of ice or snow. Keep lid tightly closed between uses.
- Easy cleanup, only clear liquid will remain after use, unlike the oily or powdery residues from alternatives.