Nowadays Equipments and tools are the must in daily use in house. So,Are you looking for the Petg filament for daily use In the USA? If yes then your are landed on the right website we are at By Consumer Reports we have reviewed the “Petg filament” which you can consider In your buying list in the month of September 2021.
All these are the top 10 selling Petg filament products available on Amazon in Tools and home equipment category with some discount prices you can check it here:
Petg filament Comparison Table
Top Petg filament Reviews By Consumer Reports September 2021
Here is the top list of Petg filament that you can consider in your purchase:
- 【Mechanical Properties】-- Tensile strength (X-Y): 31.9 ± 1.1 (MPa), Elongation at break (X-Y): 6.8 ± 0.9 (%), Bending modulus: 1174 ± 64 (MPa), Bending strength: 53.7 ± 2.4 (MPa), Charpy impact strength: 5.1 ± 0.3 (kJ/m2).
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- ✅【Risk-Free Service】One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money Return Service if you’re not entirely satisfied. Professional printing advice from technique support team make sure your prints SMOOTH & STABLE with excellent adhesion.
- ✅【Best Quality PETG Filament】Made by USA virgin PETG material with best performance and Eco-friendly, Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use. Ensure Diameter 1.75mm + / - 0.02 mm.
- ✅【Tangle-Free Tips】1kg Blue PETG Filament dried 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon bag. To Avoid being Tangled, Filament should be fix into Spool Holes after Every Time Use.
- ✅【Printing Tips】Recommended Prting Temperature 230°C - 250°C, Bed 70°C - 80°C. PETG Spool Diameter: 7.8" - Spool Width: 2.6" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.1".
- ✅【Cost-effective & Wide Compatibility】Manufacturer NovaMaker has over 8years 3D filament R&D experiences, and produce all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to 3d filament cost-effective and reliable for all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, such as Creality, MK3, Ender3, Prusa, Monoprice, FlashForge etc.
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 260°C (446°F - 500°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
- 【Toughness Enhanced PETG Filaments】 ---SUNLU premium PETG filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】---These tough PETG filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】---Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446℉ - 482℉), heated Bed Temp: 70°C - 80°C (158℉ - 176℉).
- 【Wide Compatibility】---Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Risk-Free】---One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- 【ABOUT JAYO PETG FILAMENT】：JAYO is authorized by SUNLU 3D manufacturer. It's a new brand of SUNLU Group, offers premium 3D printer filament,3D printer,3D pen. All JAYO filament is under SUNLU manufacturer warranty support.
- 【Accuracy & Consistency】These Tough PETG Filaments to be Strict Tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy + / - 0.02 mm, 1 KG Spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Smooth & Stable Printing】PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 250°C, Heated Bed Temp: 60°C - 80°C.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Works and Harmonizes Perfectly with all Common 1.75mm FDM 3D Printers, Thanks to The High Quality Standards in Terms of Manufacturing Accuracy.
- 【What You Get】PETG Filament*1, our Worry-Free 12-Month Warranty, and Friendly Customer Service. Spool Diameter:8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.2"
- 【1.75MM Diameter ±0.02mm, Smoothly Printing】Premium PETG filament are most favorite printing material for High Purity, Superb Layer Bonding, No Clogging& No Bubbles, make sure the line tidy and less-tangle. Perfect meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Strong Bed Adhesion, Tidy and Precise】PETG 3d printer filament produce in strictly procedures, no bubbles, ultra smooth , low odor, include a bonus Build Surface provide you better adhesion for pleasure printing experience.
- 【100% Vacuum Packaging】 Good vacuum packing ensures the filament are dry and in good toughness, not easy to break. Please completely dried for hours before packaging and vacuum sealed for storing if not use it for days.
- 【Compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printer】 PETG filament 1.75mm works perfectly on 99% FDM 3D printers, because most DIY printers use 1.75mm in size. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C - 250°C, Bed 60°C - 80°C for better printing results.
- 【1 kg PETG Spool x 1 & Build Surface x 1】-- Each PETG spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88’’ × 7.88’’ build surface and provide better bed adhesion. Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing. 30 days worry-free and 100% money back if there is any unsatisfied for the filament.
- 3D printer filament (1.75mm diameter, red; 1 kg spool); designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility)
- Made of PETG plastic, known for its ease of use (like PLA) and durable strength (like ABS); no heating bed needed; offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish
- Engineered to reduce jamming
- Backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
· ✔️【PETG FILAMENT】- PETG filament offers stiff, durable strength (like ABS) and ease of use (like PLA)—no heating bed needed, equipped with good gloss, corrosion resistance.
· ✔️【TOLERANCE ± 0.03mm】- PETG 1.75mm 3D printer filament are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.03 mm. Compatible with MOST FDM 3D printers.
- ✔️【VACUUM PACKAGING】- Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle.
- ✔️【EASY-TO-USE, CLOG-FREE, BUBBLE-FREE】- Designed and Manufactured to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience.Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 220-240°C (428°F -464°F),base plate temperature 80-90°C (176-194℉) . Works perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- ✔️【WARRANTY】- If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, contact us and we will re-send you a new parcel.
- Dikale PETG filaments 1.75mm are clog free and bubble free. 10 colors: Black, White, Grey, Red, Blue, Orange, Transparent, Green, Yellow, Purple. 500g per spool (10 spools)
- Diameter: 1.75+/-0.04mm. Print speed: 30-70mm/s. Length: 162-167m/541ft. Nozzle temperature:230-250°C. Heat Bed 65-85°C. Filament net weight: 500g(1.1lbs)
- SAFE, COMPATIBLE - Dikale PETG filament is produced harmless to users and the environment. 1.75mm petg filament is suitable and compatible with most FDM 3D printers. Such as Creality Ender 3 , Ender 3 Pro, Monoprice Mini Delta, Flashforge creator 3D printers and more.
- TONGER DURABLE 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - Dikale PETG combines both advantage of PLA and ABS filament. Such as good load capacity and high tensile strength, impact resistance and odorless.
- TRUSTWORTHY MERCHANT - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns and 24-hour response service are friendly offered. We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. If you are not entirely happy, please send email to us.
- [Premium PETG Filament] TECBEARS PETG 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PETG filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Printing Tips] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C - 250°C, Bed 70°C - 80°C.It will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.